Metatrader expert advisors dissected.
Archive for March, 2011
around the clock Asian session AUDCAD AUDNZD AUDUSD basket breakout broker-sensitive copy curve fit EURCAD EURCHF EURGBP EURJPY EURUSD GBPCHF GBPUSD grid martingale news filter NFA compliant NZDUSD retracing reversal scalper scam short trade duration signal service trailing stop trend upsells USDCAD USDCHF USDJPY US session volatility
- Rant (9) Random thoughts about misc stuff, generally not related to any particular EA.
- Reviews (9) Articles that feature a full review of an EA.
- Live Forward Tests (21) EAs being forward tested on a live account.
- Outdated reviews (10) Ancient articles written before eareview.net became an affiliate site.
- Retired Forward Tests (36)
- Jon Question about using the tds.bat file method to pass /portable switch: Can you find a way to automatically close the Command Prompt window […] 4 hours ago
- Jon I have a suggestion. Can each terminal have a custom label? Instead of only saying 'with Tick Data Suite v1.3.2', I would like to be able […] 2 days ago
- birt No problem at all. Don't hesitate to contact me if you need any assistance with the Tick Data Suite. 3 days ago
- Jo Hi, sorry. It was a misunderstanding. Thanks for hint. I have found now the link to the TDS and will try backtesting with it. 3 days ago
- birt And why are you posting here then? This site deals mostly with the Tick Data Suite. 3 days ago
- Jo Thank you for the interesting suggestion, but on their site tickstory.com they offer only DL of tickstory lite. 3 days ago
- birt The Tick Data Suite increases the 4GB limitation to over 100 GB. Perhaps you should download the TDS trial and repeat the experiment with […] 3 days ago
- jo Hi, I confirm the bug of MT4 (v4,670) when using it with Tickstory FXT-file over 4GB: I have a 8GB EURUSD file from 20070101-20140719. The […] 3 days ago
- birt Haven't looked at any of them yet. 3 days ago
- birt I try to steer clear of trade copiers so I don't have an informed opinion on the matter. 3 days ago