Metatrader expert advisors dissected.
Archive for March, 2011
around the clock Asian session AUDCAD AUDNZD AUDUSD basket breakout broker-sensitive copy curve fit EURCAD EURCHF EURGBP EURJPY EURUSD GBPCHF GBPUSD grid martingale news filter NFA compliant NZDUSD retracing reversal scalper scam short trade duration signal service trailing stop trend upsells USDCAD USDCHF USDJPY US session volatility
- Rant (9) Random thoughts about misc stuff, generally not related to any particular EA.
- Reviews (9) Articles that feature a full review of an EA.
- Live Forward Tests (55) EAs being forward tested on a live account.
- Outdated reviews (10) Ancient articles written before eareview.net became an affiliate site.
- jivetrader jon, thank you for the tip and the details ! looking forward to using the ramcache. assume you are using it in 'read' mode, as 'write' […] 22 hours ago
- Jon Actually, I've found that the RamDisk is not worth the trouble to copy over the install and data files each time. But the Ram CACHE does […] 1 day ago
- jivetrader thank you for the gracious reply Birt. apologize for burdening you with extra questions. although having these answers so concisely stated […] 1 day ago
- birt 1. I've no idea what folder you should put them into if you don't connect. I suggest connecting once and then deleting the account, that […] 1 day ago
- jivetrader ok since i intended to use MT4 v509 and i cannot help it from updating to v610 does this mean i need to use the other CSV2FXT and re-run […] 1 day ago
- jivetrader i have converted my TrueFX data using CSV2FXT and i'm getting started with TDS. i have made a new install of MT4 and ran the TDS […] 1 day ago
- jivetrader i've read that if you are using SSD hard drive then ramdisk doesn't give any benefit. makes sense... 1 day ago
- birt If you try logging in with the investor password, you will notice that you still need the account number. 1 day ago
- Vinisius OK. but then it is not necessary to put account´s number ... , only the investor password login ?. 1 day ago
- birt You only need to mark the HST files read-only if you're backtesting recent periods. If your backtests are using the M1 timeframe and you're […] 2 days ago
- Joker EA
- FX Flash
- FX Capitalist
- PhiBase Ray Scalper
- Forex Invest Bot
- New beginnings
- Forex Minute Trader live forward test
- ACTrader Scalper live forward test
- Forex Robin VOL live forward test
- PipJet live forward test
- FxPapa live forward test
- SteadyOnFx NumberOne Impulsive Scalper live forward test
- Euronis v7000 live forward test