Metatrader expert advisors dissected.
Archive for March, 2011
around the clock Asian session AUDCAD AUDNZD AUDUSD basket breakout broker-sensitive copy curve fit EURCAD EURCHF EURGBP EURJPY EURUSD GBPCHF GBPUSD grid martingale news filter NFA compliant NZDUSD retracing reversal scalper scam short trade duration signal service trailing stop trend upsells USDCAD USDCHF USDJPY US session volatility
- Rant (9) Random thoughts about misc stuff, generally not related to any particular EA.
- Reviews (9) Articles that feature a full review of an EA.
- Live Forward Tests (23) EAs being forward tested on a live account.
- Outdated reviews (10) Ancient articles written before eareview.net became an affiliate site.
- Retired Forward Tests (36)
- Hank Ohh James you made my day LMFAO 2 hours ago
- sherif Hello Birt Hello everybody what is the recommended test period we should use for monthly optimizing expert advisor working on H1 chart […] 2 days ago
- James I wonder if Doug Price read this: http://www.zorro-trader.com/manual/en/tutorial_scam.htm I expect Doug Price knows […] 2 days ago
- birt Forget about the methodology from that link, the folder structure has changed in the meantime and I don't even think you can get Alpari M1 […] 1 week ago
- jack Hi Birt, thanks your your blog posts it has saved me a world of time and pain. I was wondering do you suggested doing something like this […] 1 week ago
- Dan Robin Vol is such a shitty strategy lol 1 week ago
- john thank you Birt, I also read about some words about your broker via the link, wondering if they still open to private at this moment? why […] 2 weeks ago
- birt Nope, I'm still using the old settings file, got the update but didn't have a chance to apply it yet. Also, the difference is probably the […] 2 weeks ago
- john hi Birt, wondering what setting you are using for now? is it new updated setting file, especially for G/U? today, either your […] 2 weeks ago
- birt Interesting findings. However, that doesn't change the fact that the EA has been doing pretty good so far. 2 weeks ago