Metatrader expert advisors dissected.
around the clock Asian session AUDCAD AUDNZD AUDUSD basket breakout broker-sensitive copy curve fit EURCAD EURCHF EURGBP EURJPY EURUSD GBPCHF GBPUSD grid martingale news filter NFA compliant NZDUSD rant retracing reversal scalper scam short trade duration signal service trailing stop trend upsells USDCAD USDCHF USDJPY volatility
- Rant (10) Random thoughts about misc stuff, generally not related to any particular EA.
- Reviews (9) Articles that feature a full review of an EA.
- Live Forward Tests (23) EAs tested on a live account.
- Outdated reviews (10) Ancient articles written before eareview.net became an affiliate site.
- Retired Forward Tests (36)
- Forward Tests (5) EAs in forward testing.
- birt Tick Data Suite v1.4.6 is out. Fixes a visual issue related to MT4 builds 960 and 961 showing n/a for modeling quality even though tick […] 1 day ago
- birt Each license is valid for a single PC but you can have up to 5 licenses with a single recurring billing. You can cancel the recurring […] 3 days ago
- Kay Street My trial expired today. I need get a PERMANENT copy of TDS for 2 or 3 computers. I need a onetime payment plan. I don't want to be […] 3 days ago
- birt The problem is in all likelihood related to the EA, not to the Tick Data Suite. If the crash occurs when you attach the to the chart, try […] 1 week ago
- Max Hi Birt, Firstly, thank you for all the information posted on your site, it has been tremendously helpful. I have the recurring issue […] 1 week ago
- Franck Thanks Birt, somehow I thought you provided the tick downloader tool to Strategy Quant, which is why I posted here in the first place... my […] 2 weeks ago
- birt First of all, please note that my website deals with tick data backtesting, not with importing CSV files into HST. The CSV2FXT script that […] 2 weeks ago
- franck Hi, I am using the Tick Downloader from Strategy Quant to download M1, M15, ...D1 CSV files and imported them into my MT4 to do […] 2 weeks ago
- birt If you want to match the Pepperstone offset and they're using +3 right now, you should use GMT+2 with US DST (assuming they're using US […] 3 weeks ago
- Rudy if I download the standard tickdata from Pepperstone, I should use GMT+3 as an offset with US DST right? (I got an e-mail from pepperstone […] 3 weeks ago