Metatrader expert advisors dissected.
Archive for March, 2011
around the clock Asian session AUDCAD AUDNZD AUDUSD basket breakout broker-sensitive copy curve fit EURCAD EURCHF EURGBP EURJPY EURUSD GBPCHF GBPUSD grid martingale news filter NFA compliant NZDUSD retracing reversal scalper scam short trade duration signal service trailing stop trend upsells USDCAD USDCHF USDJPY US session volatility
- Rant (9) Random thoughts about misc stuff, generally not related to any particular EA.
- Reviews (9) Articles that feature a full review of an EA.
- Live Forward Tests (23) EAs being forward tested on a live account.
- Outdated reviews (10) Ancient articles written before eareview.net became an affiliate site.
- Retired Forward Tests (36)
- Gino Hello, the fx monetizer on your account do not work froma October. Do you are stopped manually the expert or not? Regards 1 day ago
- John Please update myfxbook 2 days ago
- yj46 perfect! going to try TDS shortly! 6 days ago
- birt Correct. To be specific, for the current bar it builds the high and low as it goes, with the latest tick being the close. Previous bars […] 1 week ago
- yj46 awesome! thanks for the confirmation, so indicator will simultaneously read High Low Open Close from HST and ticks between High Low from […] 1 week ago
- birt You are correct. I updated to 745 in the license configuration but forgot to also update here. It's corrected now, thanks for pointing it […] 1 week ago
- Jon I believe that the current mt4 build is 745? You still have 735 as the latest build. 1 week ago
- birt This data is read from the HST files (which are also generated by CSV2FXT) so indicators running on different timeframes will work […] 1 week ago
- yj46 Hi birt, in the text above you said that "Please note that the FXT file that you create for a particular timeframe (even M1) will NOT […] 1 week ago
- birt I believe Dukascopy has it and it's called US30 or something like that in their download manager. 1 week ago