Metatrader expert advisors dissected.
around the clock Asian session AUDCAD AUDNZD AUDUSD basket breakout broker-sensitive copy curve fit EURCAD EURCHF EURGBP EURJPY EURUSD GBPCHF GBPUSD grid martingale news filter NFA compliant NZDUSD rant retracing reversal scalper scam short trade duration signal service trailing stop trend upsells USDCAD USDCHF USDJPY volatility
- Rant (10) Random thoughts about misc stuff, generally not related to any particular EA.
- Reviews (9) Articles that feature a full review of an EA.
- Live Forward Tests (23) EAs tested on a live account.
- Outdated reviews (10) Ancient articles written before eareview.net became an affiliate site.
- Retired Forward Tests (36)
- Forward Tests (5) EAs in forward testing.
- Edward Opp Hello, Adrian. Thank you for your answer. I was looking at 2013 data, where multiple trades for one pair were registered. I looked now […] 1 day ago
- Adrian Hi Edward, FRPEA doesn't open more than one trade at once for each currency pair, 2 if hedging is allowed and if there is a trading […] 1 day ago
- Edward Opp Oh, yes, with a maximum open trades at any one time up to 25. 1 day ago
- Edward Opp Hello, Birt, Not being picky, just trying to understand. You mentioned above that the EA doesn't open more than one trade at once for […] 1 day ago
- Edward Opp Birt, Silly me. I checked closer, you are right. The commissions and swap columns in myfxbook history files are there for a reason, P/L […] 1 day ago
- birt The commissions are already factored into the profit. 2 days ago
- Edward Opp Hello, Birt, I just discovered your site and find it very interesting. I am a former programmer, studying forex seriously about 5 […] 2 days ago
- birt My forward test was stopped together with many others in June this year but indeed, it looks like the EA started a bit of a decline […] 3 days ago
- Markus I have been using REV Trader Pro since Nov. 2014 on a VPS and the result is -8% using all standard settings. I am very curious to have a […] 3 days ago
- birt There's a problem with your mail server or perhaps the messages landed in your spam folder. I just checked and your server replied with a […] 5 days ago