Metatrader expert advisors dissected.
Archive for March, 2011
around the clock Asian session AUDCAD AUDNZD AUDUSD basket breakout broker-sensitive copy curve fit EURCAD EURCHF EURGBP EURJPY EURUSD GBPCHF GBPUSD grid martingale news filter NFA compliant NZDUSD retracing reversal scalper scam short trade duration signal service trailing stop trend upsells USDCAD USDCHF USDJPY US session volatility
- Rant (9) Random thoughts about misc stuff, generally not related to any particular EA.
- Reviews (9) Articles that feature a full review of an EA.
- Live Forward Tests (22) EAs being forward tested on a live account.
- Outdated reviews (10) Ancient articles written before eareview.net became an affiliate site.
- Retired Forward Tests (36)
- Dave Tajaj, I had it working with build 509 until recently when it said the licence expired. Now I can't re-activate the licence. 2 days ago
- tajaj hi, since the build 600+ update the fxflash is no more working. do you have the same problem? the answer from the fxflash support for […] 2 days ago
- mskind what version you use with irisfx now? 6 days ago
- unkown ty so mutch for coding these script 1 week ago
- Dave Jen, Have you managed to get FXFlash running on MT$ build 600+? It doesn't work for me. MQLlock errors. Anyone else? Dave. 1 week ago
- birt In my opinion the additional input would be even more confusing. I'll try to think of a better solution. TDS works fine with MT4 up to […] 1 week ago
- Jon I'm really hoping you will make the csv2fxt script with an additional input or modify the existing input so that the system file path can […] 1 week ago
- Thomas B Birt thanks for this review of Keltner pro. I started this week with this EA after reading mostly positive result. Unfortunately this week […] 1 week ago
- Vlad Hello Birt, Any fellow trades, the problem was indeed as explained, I usually keep my EA tester disconnected and therefore it did not […] 1 week ago
- birt I'm not even sure I understand the problem - if the broker has symbols with a suffix, they will show up in the backtesting UI. If they […] 1 week ago