Metatrader expert advisors dissected.
Archive for March, 2011
around the clock Asian session AUDCAD AUDNZD AUDUSD basket breakout broker-sensitive copy curve fit EURCAD EURCHF EURGBP EURJPY EURUSD GBPCHF GBPUSD grid martingale news filter NFA compliant NZDUSD retracing reversal scalper scam short trade duration signal service trailing stop trend upsells USDCAD USDCHF USDJPY US session volatility
- Rant (9) Random thoughts about misc stuff, generally not related to any particular EA.
- Reviews (9) Articles that feature a full review of an EA.
- Live Forward Tests (22) EAs being forward tested on a live account.
- Outdated reviews (10) Ancient articles written before eareview.net became an affiliate site.
- Retired Forward Tests (36)
- Ursula By the way mine has not traded since March 2014 and now it is 22 August 14. If you ask them they just bring excuses about the market not […] 1 day ago
- Ursula Hi I bought this Fx Monitizer. But it does not much at all! Further if you are waiting until it is possibly doing something, as in my case […] 1 day ago
- Enrique Hi everybody .I´ve bought the EA and I put it to work in an Elite account at Solidary Markets Fx. They have an extremely fast execution and […] 4 days ago
- yongming nice 5 days ago
- DANIEL MONICA I PURCHASED FROM A MONTH LONG-TERM STARTING € 10,000.00 IN 5 YEARS IT IS POSSIBLE TO GET A € 1,000,000.00 WITH SPEECHES OF INCREASING […] 1 week ago
- birt I don't understand Russian and I'm unsure what that thread is about. If you would be so kind to describe the problem in English I'll gladly […] 2 weeks ago
- ide92993 I mean this comment: tradetrade.ru/MythBusters/2014/07/31/maksimalno-vozmozhnaya-tochnost-bektestinga-na-pobarovoy-istorii.html#comment15074 2 weeks ago
- birt Yes, the Control Points and Open Prices modes are managed by the classic MT4 backtesting engine. However, if you copied the HST files […] 2 weeks ago
- positiveday Hello Birt, what I've not clearly understood is what happens when I select in backtesting "Open prices" or "Control points". Ticks data […] 2 weeks ago
- birt MT4 does not support sub-second times so having milliseconds in a backtest is not possible. Two ticks that occur within the same second […] 2 weeks ago