Metatrader expert advisors dissected.
Archive for March, 2011
around the clock Asian session AUDCAD AUDNZD AUDUSD basket breakout broker-sensitive copy curve fit EURCAD EURCHF EURGBP EURJPY EURUSD GBPCHF GBPUSD grid martingale news filter NFA compliant NZDUSD retracing reversal scalper scam short trade duration signal service trailing stop trend upsells USDCAD USDCHF USDJPY US session volatility
- Rant (9) Random thoughts about misc stuff, generally not related to any particular EA.
- Reviews (9) Articles that feature a full review of an EA.
- Live Forward Tests (23) EAs being forward tested on a live account.
- Outdated reviews (10) Ancient articles written before eareview.net became an affiliate site.
- Retired Forward Tests (36)
- birt The paths changed since I last updated the script and so did the date range. I believe SQ Tick Data Downloader is able to download the […] 5 days ago
- UnIncepator Hi Birt, do you maybe know if there is a pattern (or formula) in the way the non-FOREX Dukascopy paths are built? The ones from the script […] 5 days ago
- birt MT4 backtesting does not have millisecond resolution. If two ticks occur in the same second, they will simply have the same timestamp (but […] 5 days ago
- Stefan Thank you for your help Birt! GetTickCount() was the problem. Maybe you know a possibility to determine the milliseconds between ticks? […] 5 days ago
- Hosam Hello , i am using rev trader v 2.2 , my default MA time frame setting is set to h4 , shall i change this to h1 or leave it 5 days ago
- Tim Thanks Anthony - appreciate you sharing your experiences with the EA. Cheers, Tim 5 days ago
- Anthony I just purchased this EA... Will report back with success/failure in the new year. Cheers, Anthony 5 days ago
- Jan Birt, Great I got it now. Thanks for your quick response. Jan 6 days ago
- birt You should be aware that your EA introduces an element that varies between backtests which is the GetTickCount() function. This function […] 6 days ago
- birt Please check the address that you used to post here. Send me an mail that I can reply to if you don't find it. I'm not posting the URL […] 6 days ago