Metatrader expert advisors dissected.
Archive for March, 2011
around the clock Asian session AUDCAD AUDNZD AUDUSD basket breakout broker-sensitive copy curve fit EURCAD EURCHF EURGBP EURJPY EURUSD GBPCHF GBPUSD grid martingale news filter NFA compliant NZDUSD retracing reversal scalper scam short trade duration signal service trailing stop trend upsells USDCAD USDCHF USDJPY US session volatility
- Rant (9) Random thoughts about misc stuff, generally not related to any particular EA.
- Reviews (9) Articles that feature a full review of an EA.
- Live Forward Tests (23) EAs being forward tested on a live account.
- Outdated reviews (10) Ancient articles written before eareview.net became an affiliate site.
- Retired Forward Tests (36)
- yj46 perfect! going to try TDS shortly! 1 day ago
- birt Correct. To be specific, for the current bar it builds the high and low as it goes, with the latest tick being the close. Previous bars […] 2 days ago
- yj46 awesome! thanks for the confirmation, so indicator will simultaneously read High Low Open Close from HST and ticks between High Low from […] 2 days ago
- birt You are correct. I updated to 745 in the license configuration but forgot to also update here. It's corrected now, thanks for pointing it […] 3 days ago
- Jon I believe that the current mt4 build is 745? You still have 735 as the latest build. 3 days ago
- birt This data is read from the HST files (which are also generated by CSV2FXT) so indicators running on different timeframes will work […] 3 days ago
- yj46 Hi birt, in the text above you said that "Please note that the FXT file that you create for a particular timeframe (even M1) will NOT […] 3 days ago
- birt I believe Dukascopy has it and it's called US30 or something like that in their download manager. 4 days ago
- Kalle Birt, have you updated to Easy Walker Fx, ver. 5.0.1? 5 days ago
- Andy Hi Birt Am new to using MT4 and am looking for historic data for the Dow Jones index for the last 5 years. Any idea as where I can get […] 5 days ago