Metatrader expert advisors dissected.
around the clock Asian session AUDCAD AUDNZD AUDUSD basket breakout broker-sensitive copy curve fit EURCAD EURCHF EURGBP EURJPY EURUSD GBPCHF GBPUSD grid martingale news filter NFA compliant NZDUSD rant retracing reversal scalper scam short trade duration signal service trailing stop trend upsells USDCAD USDCHF USDJPY volatility
- Rant (10) Random thoughts about misc stuff, generally not related to any particular EA.
- Reviews (9) Articles that feature a full review of an EA.
- Live Forward Tests (23) EAs tested on a live account.
- Outdated reviews (10) Ancient articles written before eareview.net became an affiliate site.
- Retired Forward Tests (36)
- Forward Tests (5) EAs in forward testing.
- birt If it finds a timestamp in the past of the previous timestamp it makes a note in the log and discards it. Basically if we […] 4 days ago
- Adrian Thanks for that info. Another question: Do the ticks in your CSV file have to be ordered in linear time fashion? So theoretical […] 4 days ago
- alex Build 765 MQ works normally with 1.3.6 4 days ago
- alex Hello, build 1.3.6 and MT4 840 When backtesting with a date range, the first pass works and all subsequent passes show a '0' result. […] 4 days ago
- birt I've tried before but unfortunately it's not linked to the spread in the file (not even before build 840) which makes it quite hard to […] 5 days ago
- Bruno Hi Birt, Is there a chance you can do something to fix that ? many experts advisors use now spread filters with MarketInfo(…, […] 5 days ago
- Ramsharan Kumar If someone is interested in buying Forex Hacked 2.6 EA then please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org 6 days ago
- birt The CSV file must be in the correct folder (MT4 - File - Open Data Folder - MQL4\Files). You only need to specify the name, not the full […] 6 days ago
- birt All you need to do is use the relevant CSV2FXT fields. Please read the page with CSV2FXT instructions for more details. 6 days ago
- Max I keep getting... Can't open input file C:\blah\blah\blah.csv when I try to use the CSV2FXT script. what is the proper way to fill […] 1 week ago