Metatrader expert advisors dissected.
Archive for March, 2011
around the clock Asian session AUDCAD AUDNZD AUDUSD basket breakout broker-sensitive copy curve fit EURCAD EURCHF EURGBP EURJPY EURUSD GBPCHF GBPUSD grid martingale news filter NFA compliant NZDUSD retracing reversal scalper scam short trade duration signal service trailing stop trend upsells USDCAD USDCHF USDJPY US session volatility
- Rant (9) Random thoughts about misc stuff, generally not related to any particular EA.
- Reviews (9) Articles that feature a full review of an EA.
- Live Forward Tests (23) EAs being forward tested on a live account.
- Outdated reviews (10) Ancient articles written before eareview.net became an affiliate site.
- Retired Forward Tests (36)
- birt If you wish to run tick data backtests on each of them, you need a license for each of them. There's a promotional package that you can […] 1 day ago
- sam Hi I am doing backtesting on 3 computers and 5 servers, On each i have 4 mt4 So i have 32 mt4 terminals. Do i need to buy tds for […] 1 day ago
- Birdi Hi the walk forward analyzer from easy forex isn't available any more. Why? Does anyone know a competitot? 1 day ago
- birt Last time I checked MT5 wasn't creating FXT files, it was dynamically generating interpolated ticks from bars. Granted, this was a long […] 1 day ago
- birt Forgot to mention that if you wish you can use the variable spread stored in your CSV. However, once you created an FXT with variable […] 1 day ago
- birt The spread is configured when creating the FXT with CSV2FXT. Simply type the desired spread in the Spread field and that's going to be the […] 1 day ago
- birt Yeah, there was some sort of "going separate ways" from what I gather, but I don't know any details. The licenses are still working BUT […] 1 day ago
- Stephen Kangaroo is still going strong and will be disappointed when it finally dies a death. You should still be able to run your license but […] 3 days ago
- Jon What prevents TDS from creating a similar product for mt5? As long as fxt file can be generated, it should be possible, correct? 3 days ago
- John Sampson TulipFx spat their dummy and cancelled somebody's Kangaroo licence when someone tried to (i.e. asked whether they could) on-sell their […] 3 days ago